PUREMae Aromatherapy Walnut Shell Body Scrub - Grapefruit & Rose Geranium
All PUREMae products are made with 100% Pure Essential Oils.
This Grapefruit and Rose Geranium infused Aromatherapy Walnut Shell Body Scrub is beautifully fragrant with a sweet refreshing scent.
Walnut shell is a very valuable gift of nature, which has a huge healing power. It is significantly filled with enriching nutrients and vitamins. Walnut shell works in a gentle lather, releasing skin-smoothing natural walnut shells. Walnut shell work over entire body- even the toughest, driest skins and spots will be scrubbed away to reveal newer, softer skin.
Great to brighten up your dry wintertime skin, while uplifting your mood!
PUREMae Aromatherapy Walnut Shell Body Scrub:
Aromatherapy Lotion that is lightweight, non-greasy lotion goes on creamy smooth and absorbs quickly. Your skin will be soft and smooth after one application.
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil: Particularly effective at brightening and reviving the skin due to their acidic properties. Packed with antioxidants which help to combat free radicals the skin may be exposed to, grapefruits are vitamin powerhouses for the skin.
- Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil: Due to its richness in antioxidants, rose geranium can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and restore a vitality to your skin through healing imperfections. It also has the ability to fade scars and stretch marks, as well as prevent acne and clogged pores as it has strong anti-bacterial properties.
- Walnut Shell Powder: Walnut shells are extremely hard and do not break down in the product. Their hardness makes them a highly effective natural body scrub coping very efficiently with even thick deposits of dead surface skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract: Antiseptic properties and promotes skin hydration.
- Trehalose: Protection against skin dehydration and acts as an effective moisturizer.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: This flavorful herb is a good source of iron, calcium and vitamin B6, which supports healthy collagen levels.