PUREMae Aromatherapy Walnut Shell Body Scrub - Sweet Orange & Cedarwood
All PUREMae products are made with 100% Pure Essential Oils.
This Sweet Orange and Cedarwood infused Aromatherapy Walnut Shell Body Scrub is beautifully fragrant with a sweet woody scent.
Walnut shell is a very valuable gift of nature, which has a huge healing power. It is significantly filled with enriching nutrients and vitamins. Walnut shell works in a gentle lather, releasing skin-smoothing natural walnut shells. Walnut shell work over entire body- even the toughest, driest skins and spots will be scrubbed away to reveal newer, softer skin.
Great for reducing dark spots and preventing premature skin, while nourishes your skin. Clear skin, clear mind!
PUREMae Aromatherapy Walnut Shell Body Scrub:
Aromatherapy Lotion that is lightweight, non-greasy lotion goes on creamy smooth and absorbs quickly. Your skin will be soft and smooth after one application.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil: The benefits of the humble orange oil go along way in protecting the skin from free radicals and healing it from acne. This essential oil is one of the most effective for keeping your skin clean and clear of acne.
- Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil: As a natural antiseptic, cedarwood oil can prevent the development and growth of harmful microorganisms that can negatively affect skin health. Great for promoting a clear and healthy skin
- Walnut Shell Powder: Walnut shells are extremely hard and do not break down in the product. Their hardness makes them a highly effective natural body scrub coping very efficiently with even thick deposits of dead surface skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract: Antiseptic properties and promotes skin hydration.
- Trehalose: Protection against skin dehydration and acts as an effective moisturizer.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: This flavorful herb is a good source of iron, calcium and vitamin B6, which supports healthy collagen levels.